In celebration of The Protocol School of Washington’s 30th anniversary, we are hosting the 2019 Global Education Summit, August 21-24, 2019 at The Mayflower Hotel in Washington, DC. This special event provides one of the most exciting educational summits of its kind with a diverse program of educational sessions and presentations by accomplished industry experts focusing on the most important aspects of global diplomacy. Whether or not you are a graduate of our School, this is an incredible opportunity to meet, learn and network with others inspired to create professional relationships through cultural understanding, communication and respect!
1. Educational immersion. Take a deep dive into keynote and breakout sessions where you will learn the latest theories, applications and best practices related to international protocol, etiquette and cultural understanding.
2. Make the best LinkedIn contacts of your career. With global executives and diplomats to government leaders and entrepreneurs, the 2019 Global Education Summit allows you a unique opportunity to link in with international thought leaders.
3. A three-day educational retreat in the nation’s capital. Need we say more?
4. Affordable excellence. With international experts at the podium, the Summit provides master class level education at an affordable price package. Early bird rates are available through March 31. For those seeking corporate tuition buy in, check out our advice on how best to build your case to attend this year’s summit.
5. Big names. Big Ideas. You’ll hear from a dream team of speakers that include Mike Dominguez, SVP and Chief Sales Officer at MGM Resorts International; Craig Kennedy, Corporal, Retired, Royal Canadian Mounted Police; Bill Treasurer, Founder & Chief Encouragement Officer at Giant Leap Consulting; His Excellency Zaki Anwar Nusseibeh, Minister of State, UAE Government and Brian O'Connor, VP Communications, Princess Cruises. Not to mention top protocol experts like Diane Brown (Protocol Solutions), Sonia Garza-Monarchi (Garza Protocol Associates), Zack Kennedy (Center for Ceremonial Excellence) and our very own Pamela Eyring, President of The Protocol School of Washington.
6. The Nonverbal Advantage of…Coffee and Tea? Well, this mash up is not really one of our topics, but you will participate in such topics as The Nonverbal Advantage: Reading People and Decoding their Emotions; Concepts and Trends for Enhancing Customer Engagement: Considering the Use of People, Processes and Technology; (Em)Power Hour: Are You a #GirlBoss; and Coffee and Tea: A Cross-Cultural Tour—just to name a few!
7. You’ll receive plenty Pearls of Wisdom. Our Pearls of Wisdom Pavilion located in The Mayflower Hotel includes opportunities to ask the experts; meet the community that supports your success; schedule one-on-one appointments; and browse product showcases.
8. Your time to Break out! Throughout the Summit, you can enjoy awesome breakout sessions like Grace Under Pressure; I’m triggered! Now What? with Dr. Irvine Nugent; Diplomats and Consular Officers: Who They Are, What They Do and How They Can Help You; and Planning and Managing a Successful Event Rehearsal — plus many more…
9. You can party like a president! Every inaugural ball from Calvin Coolidge to Ronald Reagan has been held in The Mayflower′s Grand Ballroom, our host site, and where we will also celebrate 30 years of protocol, diplomacy and international business etiquette education at our Pearls of Wisdom gala event!
Sponsorship Opportunities Available